Tuesday, April 21, 2009

YAY

So…can I just say how so very excited I am for this weekend????? I’ve found me a cute little place to move, it’s in Magna..yes…Magna. I never thought I’d end back up there, but I’m moving to a cute little duplex on Saturday. I will be close to my Aunt Heidi and Uncle Don which will be nice, I can visit more often I am also sooooooooo way excited about having my stuff back. I know, it’s just stuff, just material belongings, but I’ve missed them, I want to have my own space, my own comforts. I want to re-read all my Twilight books again, from my chair, watch Twilight from my TV, you know..just having my own space!
I prayed while I was looking, I was hoping to find a place out in Tooele, but I prayed to be placed where I needed to be, where not only I’d be able to afford living, but where I would be the most use to Heavenly Father, and for my own growth. Who knew that would be Magna??
I’m so thankful for my prayers being answered. I’m thankful for the prayers of my friends and family through all I’ve been through this last while, and the continued prayers for all I will go through.
My Faith is strengthened for that. I’m excited for my “New” beginning and can’t wait until this weekend!! Whooohooooooo

2 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

How exciting that you are getting your own place! I hope you love it!
I am also rereading Twilight(for the fourth time). It is so completely addicting!
I'll see you in June. :)

Leah and James Bangert Family said...

I am so glad that you are moving into a place of your own, I totally know that feeling of having your own stuff and your own space. I hope that everything falls into its place easily.