Friday, October 3, 2008

Update

October 3, 2008


Well I told you that I’m not very good at the whole blogging deal. Last time I wrote was 2 days before I went to the Temple, and that was September 4, 2008 and here it is a month later!
On September 6, 2008 I went through the Jordan River Temple for my own Endowment and that was the most special and exciting day of my life thus far! It was beautiful, spiritual and right.
I will write more about my experience a little later when I have more time.
I’ve been going to the Temple once a week at least. The first time back was that next Thursday with my Mom, we did a session at Jordan River. I’ve been going every Tuesday to the Salt Lake Temple, which is in our District..and I’ve done Inititories and a Sealing Session…can you say AWESOME!!!

I’m loving it, and it’s just part of my week. I know that this will help me when times get rough, Its already helped me handle my week better.
I’ll write more later….ta ta for now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Keep it up, it does help lots. Did you get the chance to watch conference. We loved it, had kids and grandkids over for happy noise and good laughs. Say hi to everyone.

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Hey Bonnie, this is your cousin Elaine. I just found your blog through Aunt Jane's. I am sorry to hear about the trails you've gone through over the last little while, but I'm glad you've been able to get through it and go to the temple. That is awesome!
I'd love to hear from you. You can check out my blog at jmemandboys.blogspot.com or email me at uthjazz@sbcglobal.net

My parents say hello!