Saturday, November 1, 2008

Manti Temple

I was privlaged to go to the Manti Temple today to see my Mom's Sister Ruthann and her Husband Carl be Sealed and what a blessing it was!
We attended a Session first followed by the Sealing. I imediatly felt the presence of my Grandma and Grampa Gibson, I couldn't stop the tears from flowing the minute I sat in the Chapel. It was such a Spiritualy wonderful day.
I told my parents that I had always wanted to be married in the Salt Lake Temple, because it was my favorite (Still is) however, now that I've been to the Jordan River, Bountiful and Manti, I'm having a hard time on where I want to be married...sooooo...I decided it's going to be up to my future husband! Hahaha...yep, he's got to decide where..hmm...maybe we'll go to the Rome Temple :) Well, I know this was short, but I wanted to share it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome experience. You are so blessed to feel the spirit so strong. Come up to Logan and visit out temple too!!!!!